CBD has surely been the talk of every town almost now. But, do you want to learn about the most miraculous CBD strains that can elevate your mind, body and soul?
CBD is not just the most wanted Cannabinoid but also the millennial star supplement for numerous reasons.
But wait! Do you want euphoria to kick in and set your soul free by using CBD?
Yes! euphoric CBD strains surely exist and this article is all about this ecstatic fellow.
Euphoric (CBD Rich) Strains
By definition the word ‘Euphoria’ is a state of extreme feelings of joy, happiness, exhilaration that a person experiences both mentally and emotionally. It can be induced via various ways, including consuming drugs.
Euphoric strains are rich in THC/CBD that will hit you up straight with feelings of extreme levels of bliss and chills.
A euphoric strain is a CBD cultivar that is derived from a blend of a well-balanced Indica and Sativa hybrid strains. These types of strains are usually loaded with a higher concentration of CBD than average. Thus, offer a rich therapeutic sensation and deep levels of relaxation.
Euphoric strains have a high THC content and a high CBD content too. Due to this ratio, you just don’t get that trippy. It’s usually characterized with a sweet and fruity aroma/flavor profile. Euphoric seeds are available at the ‘Royal Queens Seeds.’
They can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors, and their growth usually doesn’t require that much fuss either. Euphoria plants grow to medium heights of about 60-100cm (indoors) and 100-140cm (outdoors) on average after an 8 to 9 week flowering period! Despite their stature, they produce heavy (CBD rich) yields.
These strains are commonly used to treat chronic pains, nausea, insomnia, and relieve psychological issues like anxiety or depression. Their effects typically range from euphoric to sedative and even kicks in levels of creativity.
The Top 10 CBD Strains To Experience The Next Level Euphoric Vibes
Are you feeling low these days? Want something to relieve your mental stress and take you out of this world? Then check out the most miraculous CBD strains for euphoria coming to play:
1. Purple Kush
A very aesthetically distinct and one of the oldest legal Cannabis strains that truly steals everyone’s eyes with her beauty. This strain exhibits very thick, and bright green coloured buds, and dark purple leaves. Purple Kush is popularly known for offering euphoric effects to the mind and body. It is highly recommended for treating anxiety and major sleep disorders.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Indica dominant strain (70% Indica and 30% Sativa ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC dominant (17 to 22% approx.) and a low CBD (0.51 approx.) content
- Positive Effects: Relaxed, Euphoric, Elevation and Sleepiness
- Negative Effecs: Dry Mouth, Laziness and Arousement (sexual)
- Use (Medical Conditions): Anxiety, Depression, Sleeping Disorders, Panic Disorders, and Headaches including Migraines, Chronic Pain and Arthritis.
- Strain Price: $99.00 / 5 seeds–$189.00 / 20 seeds
2. White Widow
Bred for the first time in the Netherlands (Green House Seeds), the White Widow is truly a global legendary Cannabis strain. She is a perfect blend of both Indica and Sativa strains and her levels of euphoric high are a next level thing. One can surely unwind and chill while still being consciously aware after consuming her.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Equal Ratio (50% Indica and 50% Sativa ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC dominant (19% approx.) and medium CBD (0.30 to 1.56% approx.)
- Positive: Euphoric, Happiness, Creativity, Uplifted and Extremely Stoned
- Negative: Dry Eyes, Dry Mouth, Paranoia and Anxiousness
- Use (Medical Conditions): Depression, Insomnia, Chronic Pains and Headaches, Panic Disorders and PTSD, etc
- Strain Price: $89.00 / 5 seeds–$119.00 / 20 seeds
A Sativa dominant and an International award winning strain that was produced by Serious Seeds. Though, it was named after the power rifle itself; this young lady isn’t as lethal as she sounds. However, a few puffs can tend to knock you down a bit. This strain is a legit fusion of Afghani, Mexican, Thai, and Colombian varieties. It’s usually good for morning and daytime consumption.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa dominant strain (65% Sativa and 35% Indica ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: Average THC (13% to 20% approx.) and a medium to high CBD content (1% approx.)
- Positive: Euphoric High, Escalated, Happiness and Creativity
- Negative: Dry Mouth and Eyes, Cotton Mouth and Dizziness
- Use (Medical Conditions): Depression, Anxiety, ADD/ADHD, Insomnia, Eating Disorders, Chronic Pain and Arthritis, etc
- Strain Price: $89.00 / 5 seeds–$179.00 / 20 seeds
4. Blue Dream Kush
An orange hair covered and Sativa dominant Californian bred strain having rich levels of THC that provide long lasting non-sedative effects. Its blueberry fragrance and flavor is on top of its game and leaves people to be in a state of bliss without getting trippy. Recommended to be used during daytime and the evening.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa dominant strain (60% Sativa and 40% Indica ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (19 to 25% approx.) and CBD (1.56 to 2.72% approx.)
- Positive: Happiness, Mellow, Cerebral, Motivated and Uplifted
- Negative: Dry Mouth and Eyes, Paranoia and Anxiousness
- Use (Medical Conditions): Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Chronic Pain, PTSD, Insomnia, etc.
- Strain Price: $99.00 / 5 seeds–$189.00 / 20 seeds
5. Sour Diesel
Also known as the Sour D, is a renowned Sativa dominant Californian strain; used for dissolving stress and uplifting mood swings with ease. She is composed of a unique genetic makeup that can soar you to cloud nine. This young baby can be consumed anytime during the daytime.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Pure Sativa
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (19 to 25% approx.) and CBD (0.5% to 1.43% approx.)
- Flavors: Earthy, Diesel, Skunk and Lemon
- Positive: Uplifted, Joy, Focus and Creativity
- Negative: Dry Eyes and Mouth, Anxiety and Paranoia
- Use (Medical Conditions): Anxiety, Depression, ADHD, PTSD, Chronic Pain, Sleep Disorders and Bipolar Disorders, etc
- Strain Price: $89.00 / 5 seeds–$179.00 / 20 seeds
6. Pineapple Kush
A very rare and remarkable strain; super rich CBD and poor THC content. This exotic lady helps you overcome major health battles that you may be facing due to more than one reason. Its robust taste and fragrance is something out of this world and helps you seize your day like a pro!
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Indica Dominant strain (25% Sativa and 75% Indica ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (15 to 21% approx.) and CBD (5% approx.)
- Positive: Mellow, Uplifted and Comfort
- Negative: Headache, Dizziness, Cotton Mouth and Dry Eyes
- Use (Medical Conditions): Anxiety, MS Muscle Spasm, Eating Disorders, Insomnia, PTSD, Joint Pain and ADHD, etc
- Strain Price: $79.00 / 5 seeds–$169.00 / 20 seeds
Candyland/Kandyland is one of the most ideal high yielding strains known. This golden hair beauty wins you over instantly with her looks and her powerful effects. This Goldilocks won the first prize for being the best Sativa strain back in 2012.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa dominant strain (25% Indica and 75% Sativa ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (15% approx.) and CBD (0.35% to 1% approx.)
- Positive: Calmness, Mellow, Joy and Escalated
- Negative: Nausea, Appetite loss, Dry Eyes, Dizziness and Paranoia
- Use (Medical Conditions): Depression, Fatigue, Osteoarthritis,Bipolar Disorder, Migraine, Fibromyalgia and ADD/ADHD etc
- Strain Price: $89.00 / 5 seeds – $179.00 / 20 seeds
8. Afghani Bullrider
A marvelous Indica dominant strain known for treating various medical issues. Because of high THC content, it’s best to consult your doctor first before trying it out. It not only clears your mind but simultaneously eases your body too. The strain is highly resistant to pests and diseases too.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Pure Indica
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (18 to 21% approx.) and CBD (1% approx.)
- Positive: Focused, Calmness, Creativity and Stress-free
- Negative: Anxiety, Dry Eyes, Headache and Paranoia
- Use (Medical Conditions): MS Muscle Spasm, Bipolar Disorder, Fibromyalgia and Sleeping Disorders etc
- Strain Price: $79.00 / 5 seeds – $169.00 / 20 seeds
9. Lemon Haze
This Californian beauty is a Sativa dominant hybrid (weed) strain that holds high THC and very low CBD content; offers a rich blend of getting stoned and high. It has a very shiny and mesmerizing appearance and renders high psychedelic properties, hence, strictly prohibited for beginners. It’s best to be used during the morning and daytime and for both recreational and medical use.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa dominant hybrid strain (30% Indica and 70% Sativa ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (18 to 25% approx.) and CBD (0.3 to 0.55% approx.)
- Positive: Joy, Ecstatic, Creative and Energetic
- Negative: Dry Mouth and Eyes, Headaches and extreme Paranoia
- Use (Medical Conditions): Asthma, Depression, Anxiety, Eczema, Migraine, Fatigue and Chronic Pain etc
- Strain Price: $99.00 / 5 seeds – $189.00 / 20 seeds
10. Bruce Banner AKA The Incredible Hulk
This dazzling comic book inspired monstrous strain is surely a green punch deal; it exhibits bright green buds. She is surely a psychoactive beast alright; holds a strong THC level (up to 30%). It not only relives stress, boosts energy levels but also helps promoting laughs and thus sociability.
- Indica/Sativa Ratio: Sativa Dominant strain (40% Indica and 60% Sativa ratio)
- Cannabinoid (THC/CBD) Profile Ratio: THC (23 to 30% approx.) and CBD (1% approx.)
- Positive: Euphoria, Joy, Creativity, Stress-relief and Cerebral
- Negative: Laziness, Anxiety, Paranoia, Dry mouth and Eyes
- Use (Medical Conditions): Fatigue, Anxiety, Chronic Pain, Gastritis, Bipolar Disorder, Sleeping Disorders
- Strain Price: $109.00 / 5 seeds – $199.00 / 20 seeds
Key Things To Keep In Account Before Choosing A Euphoric CBD Strain
Before you start to explore the market for the optimal CBD strain, it’s imperative to note that all strains do not offer the same results.
Keep the following key factors in mind before selecting a CBD strain.
- Check Your Local State Laws
Make sure that Cannabis isn’t illegal in your area. If it is, then you cannot get your hands on Cannabis based CBD strains at all. Instead, you’ll have to go for alternatives (Hemp strains).
- Check The Concentration Of CBD AND THC In The Strain
CBD strains usually contain a large Cannabidiol content and thus, increases the effectiveness in treating the concerned health issue. Despite everything (even your local laws), surely consider the THC concentration in the strain you chose.
The higher the THC levels of a strain, the greater will be its. So if you don’t do that much exertion and want to experience the high and chill on the weekend, then surely consider the option.
Terpenes are naturally occurring compounds that affect both the smell as well as the effects of the chosen strain. Examples of Terpenes include: Bisabolol, Eucalyptol, Caryophyllene, Linalool, Ocimene etc.
- What Effects Does It Offers
Your prime concern during the strain selection process should be the benefits it offers. Focus on what you might need it for i.e. whether it’s for treating pain, or anxiety, or something else etc. Go for a strain that offers the most desired outcome while giving a kick of euphoric effects.
The Bottom Line
The use of Cannabis has notably expanded over the years, and especially Euphoric CBD strains. Selective breeding has now made it possible to cultivate different strains with unique characteristics that help to battle against major health concerns.
Indica strains tend to cause an extreme euphoric effect and relax the body. On the contrary Sativa strains lead to giving invigorating vibes.
The strains not only relax the mind but enhance creativity as well.
So, what’s holding you back from getting started on your dose of euphoric blend?